Militray Opt Out Form

Registration Packet

Student Records Request

Senior Profile

(Seniors will complete the above form and deliver to their school counselor or teacher(s) to assist in writing letters of recommendation.)

Germanna Transcript Request

(Dual Enrollment students will use the above form to have their GCC transcripts sent to a 2- or 4-year college.)

CHS Transcript/Letter of Recommendation Request

(CHS students will use this form to request a letter of recommendation from the counselor, or to request that transcripts be sent to a college, university, or scholarship.)