Each year Rappahannock Electric Cooperative (REC) offers the REC Community Scholarship program to students who are seeking to advance their career goals by attending a college or trade school. Please forward this information to eligible students. Students in your school and community now have three opportunities to apply for scholarships!
· High School Scholarship – for current seniors in high school planning to attend a college or university
· Trade School Scholarship for students currently seniors in high school planning to attend a trade school or students currently enrolled in a trade school
· College Scholarship – for students currently enrolled in a college or university
Scholarship applicant’s parents or guardians must be a customer of REC and the appropriate scholarship application must be submitted by the deadline for the student to be eligible. To apply students should:
· Visit www.myrec.coop/scholarships to download the appropriate application.
· Email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 27, 2020.
· Contact Brian Wolfe, REC’s senior public relations specialist, at email@example.com or 1-800-552-3904, ext. 5914 if they have any questions.